Have you ever tried paper crafting? Would you enjoy the chance to try it at a 25% discount for a few months? Our Stampin' Up! direct subscription Paper Pumpkin program ships direct to your door every month, and includes everything you need to complete the projects other than say scissors!
First-time customers get an introductory 25% off for June, July, and August when you sign up by June 10th!. You can visit MY WEBSITE and join as one of my subscribers, please let me know if you have any troubles with the link. Make sure to enter the promo code of STARTHERE to get the 25% of your first THREE months! This is a great way to see what it's like without any further commitment. If you like (LOVE) it, then you can opt to continue on a month-to-month basis, or purchase one of 3 available prepaid options too!
Here are some of the benefits and what's included when you subscribe!
- The convenience of an all-inclusive kit arriving at your door every month.
- Exclusive photopolymer stamp sets and the opportunity to build a collection.
- Crafting time you can count on without a lot of prep work.
- Trying new techniques.
- Creating alternate projects with all the goodies in the box.
- Getting together with friends to craft every month.
- Purchasing past kits and refills so the fun never ends.
- The quality of the products and a variety of projects each month.
- Sharing ideas with a community of online crafters, Pinterest & Facebook!
- The surprise factor!
- For first-time subscribers only.
- Subscribers must join by Saturday, June 10, 2017; 11:50 PM (MT).
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first three months of a new subscription. After that, the price for each month's kit will return to the regular price of $19.95 US/$26.95 CA.
- Enter the promo code, STARTHERE, to subcribe at my Paper Pumpkin website https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up?demoid=9906
Thanks and I look forward to helping you with creativity, and I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
Have a great day!
Post a Comment