I hope you are all doing well and are in good health and spirits! I cannot believe how long it's been since I've blogged but I am going to give it another effort! I have been spending some time in My Digital Studio (Stampin' Up! digital design software) creating a new Blog Header - so leave me a comment and let me know what you think! I certainly consider myself still a novice, but I'm trying!
It's been a busy few months since January and last you knew I was attending Leadership in Houston with my bestie and downline, Diana Gibbs. Well rest assured we safely returned and well, I guess I got busy and didn't make it a priority to post to my blog. Many of you follow my Facebook Business Fan Page, so you have been seeing my updates there. I guess part of what I have come to realize is that "I" get in my own way because "I" don't think anyone out there is reading my lil' ol blog. So in an effort to get out of my own way, I am going to try to blog daily or every other day.
So what's up? What's been happening?
Well, on Monday April 28th, Stampin' Up! hosted a New Catalog Premiere from Long Beach, CA which was simulcast across the country in 39 theaters, with approximately 7600 demonstrators in attendance as they "unveiled" the NEW 2014-15 Annual Catalog! It was exciting and quite fun and Diana and I were selected to work as helpers at the Mesa, AZ location. So we checked people in, handed out prize patrol during the 2.5 hour premiere, and gave away SWAG on the way out! It was so much fun.
I made 44 of these surprise Gifts to all of my downline members attending one of the premiere events across the country! It's a new Project Life page and a team "Top 10" challenge too! I was flattered that I shared my idea on a SU! Leaders board and a few people liked it enough to CASE it with their team! Lesson learned, we shouldn't be so hard on ourselves, we should just enjoy it and not worry so much!
And here I am finally getting a chance to look at the NEW Catalog one morning! As demonstrators we were able to place an order May 1st from a small selection of new products, to give us a month to play with a few things before the catalog goes "live" to customers on June 2nd at noon!
- If you have ordered $75 from me during the prior catalog year, I will be sending you a free catalog (or handing you one if you live local) as a THANK YOU for supporting me and my business!
- I also have NEW rounds of my Monthly Stampers Budget Club starting in June too, all club members will receive one FREE from me as well. Let me know if you'd like to Join the Fun! Club includes both local and long distance members, so no worries if you're not in town or happen to be out of state!
- Another chance to earn it for FREE is by placing a $50 order online between now and May 31st via my ONLINE STORE
- I will have additional catalogs in stock too so please let me know if you'd like to have one, they are just $5 with a $5 coupon off your 1st order if you haven't earned one for free!
- Catalogs have been ordered but are not yet here.